Carroll Shelby Helmet
We’d love to pays tribute to one of the greatest gentlemen of motor racing: Carroll Shelby.
Fighter pilot, then racing driver, Shelby built his aura as an engineer by giving birth to the Shelby Cobra 260 and its variants, and then by bringing to victory the Ford GT 40, which won the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans.
With its metallic blue paint and two white stripes, the ST 520 Carroll Shelby takes up the iconic design of the Cobra 424 with the legendary photo of Shelby behind the wheel signed by the maestro.
A “must have” for all enthusiasts of the brand.
FELIX ST520 / TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Enveloping, jet-style motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistanc, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types.
- Interior in sponge fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun shield limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet.
- Weight: 1200gr. (+/-50gr.)
- Delivered with its helmet bag print CARROLL SHELBY